Great Controversy- The war between good and evil began long before the dawn of human history. Hatred, disease, violence, and death are the by-products of this conflict, and all of us are affected. We must know the answers to these questions:
- Why would a God of love allow sin and suffering?
- Will religious and political alliances one day threaten our freedoms?
- What role does our nation play in Bible prophecy?
- What is the terrorist behind all terrorists? And what is his "mark"?
- Who is the antichrist?
- How will evil finally be defeated?
The Great Controversy answers these questions clearly and authoritatively. It contains critical information that you must know. It gives a startling overview of the mighty conflict between Christ and Satan from its origins in heaven thousands of years ago to its conclusion on earth in the days just ahead of us. This still-timely book reveals how God will ultimately rid the universe of evil and make all things new. It covers the last 2,000 years of Christian history and shows how prophecies have been fulfilling. It comes down to the present with chapters about how America fits in.
- Volume 5 in the Conflict of the Ages series.
- Based on the King James Version.
- Written in story form; makes it easy to understand
Are you prepared for what lies between these pages? Read on, and learn how to be on the winning side.
448 pages by EG White